In recent years, besides direct and indirect investment into Vietnam, merger and acquisition (M&A) investment is becoming a potential trend. M&A transactions are constantly increasing between domestic and foreign partners, with the size and value of the deal is growing. Each M&A deal is a complex and prolonged process that involves economics, finance, labor, land and legal issues, in which the role of legal counsel is the most important for any M&A deals.
With the strength of information and market approach, legal knowledge, a team of experienced consultants and a network of reputable partners in auditing, finance and valuation, Law Plus has successfully promoted and advised on M&A deals in Vietnam. We provide consultancy and support to M&A participants in all stages of the process. M&A consultancy activities that Law Plus provides including
- Advising and supporting investors in selecting target enterprises (for the buyer) or shareholders, strategic partners (for the seller).
- Advising on legal due diligence of the target company;
- Advising on M&A methods in accordance with the laws;
- Consultancy and support for the development and implementation of the Offer plan (for the seller) and Acquisition plan (for the buyer) based on assessing and analyzing information on policies, laws and relevant market;
- Advise and support the enterprise and asset valuation subjected to M&A deal;
- Consulting, supporting contract negotiation, M&A agreement (enterprise purchase contract, share transfer contract, capital contribution, enterprise asset sale contract);
- Advise and support the legal procedures for conducting M&A transactions (registration of business operations, registration of M&A activities at the competent authorities, including notification / permission procedures at the competition administration department);
- Consultancy on restructuring, re-arrangement and deployment business operation after M&A transaction;
- Advising on financial obligations and other legal procedures related to M&A transactions;
- Consult and assist the investor to select the target project (for the buyer) or strategic partner (for the seller);
- Consultant to prepare the Legal Due Diligence Report of the project and Business Plan / Report on Investment Analysis;
- Advising on M&A methods in accordance with the law (trading/ transferring projects/shares, co-operating in investment projects …);
- Consultancy and support for the development and implementation of the Offer plan (for the seller) and Acquisition plan (for the buyer) on the project;
- Consulting, supporting the M&A contract negotiation;
- Consultancy, support legal procedures related to M&A projects (change of the investment project registration, change of the business registration after M&A ..)
- Advice on financial obligations and other legal procedures related to M&A transaction.
For detailed advice and information, please contact us via phone +84 2682 779 399 or email email@example.com.