Table of Contents/Mục lục
Requirements for mass production of alcohol
- The enterprise producing mass of alcohol shall be established according to regulations of law.
- Production lines, machines, equipment and process of producing alcohol shall satisfy the estimated scale of production.
- Requirements for food safety shall be satisfied.
- Requirements for environmental safety shall be met.
- Alcoholic drinks shall be labeled in accordance with regulations.
- Technicians shall have qualifications and skills suited to alcohol production lines.
Procedures for licenses for mass production of alcohol
Step 1: Prepare Applications for licenses for mass production of alcohol.
A set of application for the license for mass production of alcohol shall include:
- A completed application form provided in the specimen No. 1 attached hereto.
- A copy of the enterprise registration certificate or equivalent legal documents.
- A copy of the note of the declaration of conformity or the written confirmation of the declaration of food safety (if types of alcohol are not regulated by technical regulations); a copy of the certificate of food safety.
- A copy of the written approval of the report on environmental impact assessment or the written confirmation of registration of the plan for environmental safety or written commitment thereof granted by the competent authority.
- A manifest of alcoholic drinks and a copy of alcoholic drink labels that the enterprise has produced or intends to produce.
- A copy of any degree or certificate and the decision on recruitment or labor contract of each technician.
Step 2: Submit Application to the to the licensing authority.
Within 15 days from the day on which the valid application is received, the licensing authority shall consider processing and granting the license to the applicant. If the application is rejected, the licensing authority shall provide the applicant with a written explanation.
If the application is invalid, the licensing authority shall send a written request for additional documents to the applicant within 3 days from the day on which the application is received
** Legal grounds: Decree 105/2017/ND-CP trade on alcohol
Note: The content of advice and legal provisions referenced in the article is at the time of consulting and may no longer be effective at the time readers read this article. Therefore, for detailed advice and implementation support, please contact Law Plus via email email@example.com or phone number +84 2862 779399.
- Order and procedures for granting licenses for sale of consumer alcohol in place
- Order and procedures for granting alcohol retail license
- Order and procedures for granting manual for home production of alcohol