Table of Contents/Mục lục
Requirements for sale of on-premises alcohol consumption
- The enterprise, cooperative, cooperative joint venture, or household business selling alcohol for on-premises consumption (on-premises alcohol seller) shall be established according to regulations of law.
- The on-premises alcohol seller shall be entitled to run fixed premises with a clear address.
- Alcohol consumed on-premises shall be provided by the trader having the license for alcohol production/distribution/wholesaling/retailing.
- All requirements for fire and environmental safety shall be satisfied.
- The alcohol producer producing alcohol to sell for on-premises consumption shall have the license for mass production of alcohol or license for home production of alcohol for business purposes specified herein.
- Procedures for licenses for sale of alcohol for on-premises consumption
Step 1: Prepare Applications for licenses for sale of on-premises alcohol consumption
A set of application for the license for sale for on-premises alcohol consumption
- A completed application form provided in the specimen No. 1 attached hereto.
- A copy of the certificate of enterprise/cooperative/cooperative joint venture/household business registration.
- A copy of the lease/borrowing agreement or documents proving legitimate use rights to expected premises to sell alcohol for on-premises consumption.
- A copy of the alcohol purchase agreement concluded with the trader having the license for alcohol production/distribution/wholesaling/retailing.
- A written commitment made by the alcohol seller specified the compliance with all requirements for fire and environmental safety according to regulations of law at the premises to sell alcohol for on-premises consumption.
Step 2: Submit Application to the licensing authority.
Within 10 days from the day on which the valid application is received, the licensing authority shall consider processing and granting the license to the applicant. If the application is rejected, the licensing authority shall provide the applicant with a written explanation.
If the application is invalid, the licensing authority shall send a written request for additional documents to the applicant within 3 days from the day on which the application is received
** Legal grounds: Decree 105/2017/ND-CP on Trade on Alcohol.
Note: The content of advice and legal provisions referenced in the article is at the time of consulting and may no longer be effective at the time readers read this article. Therefore, for detailed advice and implementation support, please contact Law Plus via email email@example.com or phone number +84 2862 779399.
- Order and procedures for granting a wine distribution
- Order and procedures for granting alcohol retail license
- Order and procedures for granting manual for home production of alcohol